Saturday, April 10, 2010

It's been a while

It's been a while since I don't write over here, believe it or not, there's is a different felling about writing in English or Spanish, some times I think in English although my mother language is Spanish, for a long while I wasn't allow to speak freely about a very difficult process I'm going thru, I left my country to come to live to another, I felt forced to do it, because of the increassing violence in my county, I wish I would be able to go to live to Canada, but i didn't saw that as an option, since we don't have even residence, so I came to the my parent's country, I just lived here 3 years when I was a teenager, and I had a hard time then, so now I'm getting a little blue, we don't have access to our stuff and we have to live in somebody else's place and this hard for me because I am solitary and I have lived by myself in a different country that all of my siblings since I was 18 years old.
So it is hard, what can I tell, my son shows sadness or angryness too.

No comments:

Post a Comment